Hiring a Los Angeles limo for a family holiday in the neighborhood can help your family to beat the heat. A short vacation vacation has the power to give you the strength you need to fight the daily battle waged by your work, your surroundings, and your life. If you want to have a fun-filled family holiday then you should book a Los Angeles limousine and take your family for a weekend picnic to any of the recreation parks discussed below. In this article, I am going to talk about 3 water parks in Los Angeles County which will give you and your family an unforgettable experience.
Wild Rivers Water Park
Wild Rivers is a fun place to be in during summers. It offers more than 40 water rides and other water-sports attractions. People come here for its various kinds of slides, inner tube rides, activity pools, and two wave pools. The park has a special section for small children. It has designed some rides exclusively for them. It is located near the Irvine Meadows Amphitheater at 8770 Irvine Center Drive, Irvine, CA 92618. It is 41 miles from downtown LA.
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is the best water park in vicinity of the City of Angeles. Here people flock in large groups consisting of friends, families, and kids. Regardless of when you go, you can find people having fun in water, engaged in various activities, all through the summers. It is located at 26,101 Magic Mountain Parkway in Valencia, California. It is 36 miles from downtown LA.
The park has the ultimate summer chill-out zone called Lizard Lagoon. The experience it gives cannot be felt anywhere else. It takes away all fatigue from your body. Other interesting water rides and/or activity in the park is Tornado, the Black Snake Summit water slide complex, which gives an unforgettable experience.
Ranging Waters, San Dimas
Ranging waters is the largest water park in California. It has been ranked at number 3 by the Travel Channel in its list of Top 10 water parks in the United States. The water park has 36 rides and a beautiful sand beach situated inside the 50-acres plus beautifully landscaped area. It is located at 111 Raging Waters Drive, San Dimas, CA 91773. It is 30 miles from downtown LA.
There is one more Ranging waters water park in California. It is half the size of the one in San Dimas. It is located at 2333 South White Road, San Jose, CA 95148, which is 341 miles from LA, so this should not be the one you should consider for a weekend vacation.
Preparation tips for picnic trip in a Los Angeles limo
You should keep the following things in mind when hiring a Los Angles limo for a family tour:
- Before fixing the itinerary, you should call park’s hotline number to know about the show timing. Also ask the operator if any special event or concert is in the calendar. You should also ask about ongoing deals and discounts. 1133 angel number
- Every member of your family must carry a sweatshirt or jacket, as the mornings and evenings can be a bit cooler.
- After entering a water park ask for the lockers. They are generally located near Guest Relations’ counter.
- Water parks are normally a “no smoking” zone, so it is better not to carry cigarettes and other things to the park. If you are carrying them then you should leave them in your rented Los Angeles limousine.
- Generally a recreation park opens up between 10:00 and 11:00 hrs, everyday. You should reach their at least 10 minutes before time, in case you need to do the booking from the ticket counter, and have not done it in advance. Reaching on time will give your kids some extra time to enjoy. Call your rented limo as early as you can.
People in the county often hire a Los Angeles limousine when they have to take a family tour of water parks, as it is not a good idea to drive one’s own vehicle for the weekend vacation. It is better to have someone else drive the car for you, and what could be better than an elegant Los Angeles limo?